William M. Warren and H. J. Loe entered into a partnership in 1974. Over the years, Mr. Warren’s law practice has evolved from a general civil practice, to one that focuses primarily on business law, real estate, and transactional law. Mr. Warren has been a trusted counselor for a number of businesses, and has served as member of the board of directors of numerous corporations, both public and private.
- Corporate and Business Law
- Commercial Law
- Real Estate Law
Admitted to Practice Law:
- 1970, Arkansas
- 1970, Texas
- 1970, U.S. District Court, Northern and Western Districts of Texas
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth and Sixth Circuits
- Southern Methodist University, J.D., 1969
- Texas Christian University, B.A., 1966
- Tarrant County Bar Association
- Arkansas Bar Association
- American Bar Association (Business Law Section)
- State Bar of Texas
- Helena, Arkansas in 1944.