Mike Windsor joined the firm in 1988. Mr. Windsor is Board Certified in Family Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. Mr. Windsor handles most of the firm’s appeals, and has briefed and argued appellate cases before the Texas Supreme Court; the Second Court of Appeals in Fort Worth; and Texas Courts of Appeals in Tyler, Amarillo, Eastland, and San Antonio. Mr. Windsor has been named as a Super Lawyer each year since 2009.
Mr. Windsor is married with one daughter, and is active in school and church programs.
- Family Law
- Child Support
- Child Custody
- Paternity Cases
- Modification of Family Law Orders
- Termination of Parental Rights
- Civil Appeals
- 1987, Texas
- 1998, Colorado
- Southern Methodist University, J.D., 1987; Senior Notes Editor, Journal of Air Law and Commerce, 1986-1987
- Texas Christian University, B.A., 1984
- Tarrant County Bar Association
- Tarrant County Family Law Bar Association
- State Bar of Texas (Member Appellate Section and Family Law Section)
- Texas Academy of Family Law Specialists
- College of the State Bar of Texas
- Fort Worth, Texas, in 1962.