John Wolffarth began his legal career with the firm in 2005. Mr. Wolffarth’s practice involves a variety of litigation, including real estate, consumer and commercial law, and creditor’s rights cases. Mr. Wolffarth represents individuals, business entities and other institutional clients. In the course of his practice, Mr. Wolffarth has been named a “Top Attorney” by Fort Worth Magazine on four separate occasions and has been included as a “Texas Rising Star” by Super Lawyers from 2013-2015.
- 2005, Texas
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Texas
- University of Texas School of Law, Austin, Texas ; J.D., May 2005; Texas Environmental Law Journal, member
- Bucerius Law School, Hamburg, Germany; Program in International and Comparative Business Law, Fall 2004
- Austin College, Sherman, Texas; B.A., cum laude, May 2002
- Dallas, Texas, in 1979.