John Wolffarth began his practice with the law firm of Loe Warren shortly after his graduation from law school in 2005 and has been a partner and shareholder of the firm since January of 2011. Mr. Wolffarth’s practice involves a variety of litigation, including real estate, consumer and commercial law, and a particular emphasis on creditor’s rights. Mr. Wolffarth represents individuals, business entities and other institutional clients and frequently appears before both state and federal courts. In the course of his practice, Mr. Wolffarth has been named a “Top Attorney” by Fort Worth Magazine on four separate occasions and has been including as a “Texas Rising Star” by Superlawyers the last three years.
Mr. Wolffarth was born in Dallas, Texas. He currently resides with his wife in Fort Worth, Texas.
- State of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Texas
- University of Texas School of Law, Austin, Texas
- J.D., May 2005; Texas Environmental Law Journal, Member
- Bucerius Law School, Hamburg Germany
- Program in International and Comparative Business Law, Fall 2004
- Austin College, Sherman, Texas
- B.A., cum laude, History and Political Science, May 2002
- Named a “Texas Rising Star” by Texas Super Lawyers, Thompson Reuters, in practice area of General Litigation, 2013, 2014, & 2015
- Named as “Top Attorney” by Fort Worth, Texas Magazine, 2009, 2012, 2013, & 2014