Since Jeffrey N. Kaitcer joined the firm in 1979, he has developed a reputation as a top litigator who has been able to excel in a number of fields. Mr. Kaitcer is one of those rare individuals who has mastered the skills necessary to achieve excellence in several areas of law, as demonstrated by the fact that he is Board Certified in the areas of Civil Litigation, Family Law, and Personal Injury Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
Mr. Kaitcer has been able to use his diverse skills to represent clients in complex business and commercial lawsuits, divorce and child custody cases, and injury and death cases. Mr. Kaitcer has been named as a Super Lawyer each year since 2003, and has been recognized as a Fort Worth Top Attorney. Mr. Kaitcer has an AV rating from Martindale-Hubbell.
In addition to his legal practice, Mr. Kaitcer is active in the Tarrant County Family Bar Association, and has served as its President and a member of its Board of Directors. Mr. Kaitcer currently serves on the Board of Temple Beth El, and he was the Tarrant County B’nai B’rith Man of the Year for 1998.
- Business and Commercial Disputes
- Breach of Contract Cases
- Personal Injury Law
- Wrongful Death
- Automobile Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Family Law
- Child Support
- Child Custody
- Paternity Cases
- Termination of Parental Rights
Admitted to Practice Law:
- 1979, Texas
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 5th Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas
- University of Texas, J.D., 1979
- University of Dallas, B.A., summa cum laude, 1976
- Tarrant County Bar Association (Member Fee Dispute Committee)
- American Bar Associations
- State Bar of Texas (Member, Unauthorized Practice of Law Sub-Committee, 1986-1990; Family Law and Litigation Sections)
- Texas Academy of Family Law Specialists
- Tarrant County Probate Bar Association
- Tarrant County Family Law Bar Association
- College of the State Bar of Texas
- Borger, Texas, in 1954.